site hit counter

[DJB]≫ Read Free Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1 edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature Fiction eBooks

Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1 edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature Fiction eBooks



Download As PDF : Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1 edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature Fiction eBooks

Download PDF Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1  edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature  Fiction eBooks

Preacher’s kids, Money and Melissa, have been going to church all of their lives; Wanza and Yteesha, not so much. But none of that matters if Mother Whatnot’s conviction is true “Everybody at church ain’t in church.” Their lives intersect when Melissa, oh, so sweetly, steals Wanza’s ambitious, empire-building husband, Douglas, who happens to be promoting a star-studded mega concert as the grand gala for Fisk University’s Sesquicentennial Celebration. Douglas also chairs the Finance Committee at True Vine Ministries, Inc. where Melissa has aligned herself in order to get up-close-and-personal with Nashville’s rich and famous elite. It’s not the first time finance has turned to romance, but it certainly turns up the heat when they all find themselves—Dipped in the Fire—a story of great tragedy and great joy!

Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1 edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature Fiction eBooks

I read book in one day! I enjoyed Wanza& Y hitting their personal bottom and landed on the rock of Jesus ! This book spoke a lot to truth that will have you thinking. I hope that there is a sequel book

Product details

  • File Size 1994 KB
  • Print Length 200 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publisher Twelve Stones Publishing LLC (March 30, 2016)
  • Publication Date March 30, 2016
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B01DO6A7KO

Read Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1  edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature  Fiction eBooks

Tags : Dipped in the Fire (The Fire Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Jeanetta Britt. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Dipped in the Fire (The Fire Series Book 1).,ebook,Jeanetta Britt,Dipped in the Fire (The Fire Series Book 1),Twelve Stones Publishing LLC,Fiction African American Christian,Fiction General
People also read other books :

Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1 edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews


Wow! Ms. Britt does it again. Can't put it down! She reminds us that with God we "can" make it! As a Fisk grad, it holds such special meaning & memories. A must read and great for your Book Club!
I loved it, anyone who hasn't read this needs to purchase and read it. Cant wait to start the next one (#2)...
I got a little lost in this book. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either
Another great book. My only problem with this book-too short. I wanted to keep on reading when I got to the end. Very inspirational-she showed that anything is possible with God. I absolutely loved it.
This book kept me wanting to read to the very end as do all Ms. Britt's books. Would have loved to see this as a series with Money and Melissa and how Doug's empire falls. Good story of how good people lives get turned upside down for other's selfish agendas.
I read book in one day! I enjoyed Wanza& Y hitting their personal bottom and landed on the rock of Jesus ! This book spoke a lot to truth that will have you thinking. I hope that there is a sequel book
Ebook PDF Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1  edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature  Fiction eBooks

0 Response to "[DJB]≫ Read Free Dipped in the Fire The Fire Series Book 1 edition by Jeanetta Britt Literature Fiction eBooks"

Post a Comment